What If

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

t0pk0w

if i have a non vtec (ie 94 civic DX) would it be dificult to do a swap to a B16A 88-91 (SiR I) or B16A 92-95 (SiR-II) and which one would fit better

get the SiR II it is the correct model for your year
same OBD
same tranny style

far less "issues"

another question. my buddy had a 1994 civic with the d16z6 and it was a little faster then it should have been the only thing we could see that was done to it was a fuel rail and a straight pipe (no muffler) but it was friggin fast he hit 130 where the speedo ends and it just kept going around to about where 140 would be and there was no rev limiter but there was a fuel cut at 9000prm is that standard??? also where is the vtec cross over and rev limiter on a P30?? thanx for puttin up with us noobs

do a search for ecu's online, you will get some answers to some q's there. well I know that the oem honda fuel rail is good to roughly 400-500hp which i doubt you are puttin down. damn this shit, i have to be sober reading these q's.

Milan

there was really nothing great about the hp of the car i just thought the 9000rpm fuel cut and 130mph+ (it did take a while to get there) was a little bit off from a stock civic

Back