what interior will fit??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bdogggut34

I need a driver's side door panel for my 92 si hatch. Does anyone know if any 92-95 front driver's door panel will fit, regardless of the color difference in some??! I found a 4 door 93 at the junk yard and the door panel seems to look the same but i'm not sure. Also what about the dash pieces like the vents and panel around the guage cluster?? I just want to be sure they fit because of the damn 25% restocking fee at the junkyards. thanks

if you have a 2 door and there trying to sell u partsd for a 4 door then look else were,im 99% sure it wont work.just look for another model of your car im assuming its a hatchback.why not start there?

I'm pretty sure that everything from the doors forward will interchange from coupe to hatch and vice-versa, but 4-doors don't interchange with anything :p

And in coupes and hatches, complete GSR Integra interior will swap in. The Integra GSR coupes though, not the four-door. :thumbsup:

Back