What is going on?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

efhondakid

My name is Byron.
When did this wacky new face lift happen? Just goes to show how long its been since ive been here... Had to stop in for my "hey i still lurk" thread. :thumbup:

like, a year ago.. lol i wouldn't call you a lurker any more :D

To be honest it took me a few trys to even log on. Hopefully the shenanigans haven't slowed down around this joint.

Yep still got that money pit. Been tinkering around with old motorcycles as of lately though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    351.6 KB · Views: 161
Got a 74 CL360 cafe that I built for my old lady. A old school 75 Ironhead chopper I picked up from some old dude that came in milk crates so I've been playing real life Legos with that. Moved to Canton but still in the same area more or less.

Cool. I'm still in Salem. I've got a 76 yamaha and my 00 sporty still. Did you Cafe out the cb?

Cool. I'm still in Salem. I've got a 76 yamaha and my 00 sporty still. Did you Cafe out the cb?
XS? 400 or 650? I cut about 13 miles of wiring out of it runs of about 3 wires total. Made an ass catcher seat stripped everything I could, cut the pipes and made internal baffles re jetted it and it rips. Just fast enough for the brakes is what I tell everyone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    930.2 KB · Views: 172
I'd really like to tear it down and rebuild it, I'm just waiting on getting a garage. It's a slow turd right now.

Back