what is this shirt

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolPWR

any one out there know the name of this style of shirt? I would like to know to purchase one, but i want to know the real name of this in chinese translation. ie actual chinese word->english translation. Thanks for the help

XP-304083.jpg

I dont know what they are called, but they are cool looking just I would look like a jackass wearing one. so I guess that rules me out for wearing one! :lol:

Well doing a google search for "chinese shirt", I found this listing for a Kung Fu Masters Shirt:

http://www.goodorient.com/goodorient/custo...&cat=277&page=1

It's basically a long sleeved traditional Chinese shirt with a Mandarin collar. They don't really wear these anymore in China or Taiwan. In terms of its actual Chinese name, I don't know. But depending on what dialect a Chinese person speaks (Mandarin or Cantonese, just to name two of them), the words would sound completely different. If your closest city has a Chinatown, go visit it. They should sell these shirts in their gift shops. Also try a martial arts supply store. I would buy one in person over ordering it online. Good luck.

I like to call it "ugly." Of course, I would wear it, especially if it has to do with Martial Arts, but for everyday use, "ugly" should sum it up.

Usually, only guys who are built look good in ugly shirts, not saying that that shirt is ugly, I think it would depend on whose wearing it. I have no idea what they are called though.

I think its cool as hell. I want to get one, but i would look goofy 'cause I'm just a white kid. I think it's "Tai Chi" shirt.

Thats what our shaolin shirt off our uniform looks like, but I dunno what its called.

Back