What is wrong with my eyes?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
For the past three days my eyes have just been really dry. normally i put in eye drops in the morning and maybe one more time during the day. lately i have been carrying them around because i need them so much. i used them 3 times just at work tonight (4:30-9). i would guess i have used them 30 times in the past three days. does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

yes if you use eye drops too much it will dry your eyes out even more than they were. I was actually doin some reading on this stuff today and it is very bad to put drops in your eyes all the time.

so i have to suffer through dry eyes to make it go away? great.....

Quoted post[/post]]
idk i think shop rite brand or visine
yea lose those.. there are so much better out there.. ones that actually help... and make your eye refreshed... so i would try those Rohto's or Bausch & Lomb.. they both may be a little pricey, but they work excellent

I've had a really good experience with DeGest eye drops. I don't know if you would have them out there though.

Quoted post[/post]]
For the past three days my eyes have just been really dry. does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?

01.jpg

i would look for anything that says "natural tears" or something to that effect...

you wear contacts? how old are they?

no contacts but my eyes have always been somewhat dry. havent used them yet today. testing the "im using them too much" theory. still pretty dry and ive been up since 9

Back