What is your ideal job?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IceBolt

My dream job would be a professional formula-1 race car driver.

Through lots of hard work, and a little luck, my realistic would be a senior manager of a corporation, maybe even CEO.

Dream job-winning the lottery......having a performance shop
Realistic- Customer Service........some crapy job that gets me no where fast.....

dream job would be house hubby for a rich bitch...
or anything that is fun and makes me MAD l00t y0...

realistic would prob be owning my own business, most likely auto repair...
or i could open my own accounting office but thats just plain boring...

Dream Job - Old-money-livin' with numerous business assets and limitless money.
Realistic Job (after College) - Engineer for Garret (division of Honeywell, which my college co-ops with).

dream job: racing for either the Realtime team or the factory Audi team (R8's)

realistic: running a junkyard (i'm almost there)

Dream: IT Director with a 6-figure (or upper 5-figure) salary. If I play it smart I could hire intelligent but naive underlings so I'd never have to do any real work.

Realistic: Possibly an IT director but with a less impressive salary. More than likely a payroll manager though.

Dream- early retirement with more skrilla than i know what to do with

Realistic- im a temp :cry:

Dream: Working for the Yankees or any other sporting team in advertising/marketing.

Realistic: In house marketing manager.

Dream job, making computer hardware, plcs, car ecus, or ecus for appliances and programming at the hardware level. I did it when I was in college and love it!
Realistic, work up the ladder at my company now doing calibration and metrology.

Dream job: Sitting in a think tank coming up with ideas and being paid mad loot for it. I'd also have my own personal team of engineers and fabricators and a complete machine shop, plastics division, carpentry, etc etc.. at my own personal disposal So my ideas could materialize right in front of me.

Reality:.. I still don't know yet. I went into networking and did that for a few years. It was fun, but my area doesn't pay enough for that type of work, so that is shot.

I enjoy jobs that require alot of travel, but don't require that you spend weeks away from home. I do have a family and all...

The think tank is a good one...

Dream: I want to design and build my own cars, then move into aerospace

Realistic: I land a major systems integration job and maybe wind up in space.

Truly realistic: I lose my shirt and wind up on the gubmint cheese for the rest of miserable, short life.

Dream Job - Dj booked every weekend around the Earth
Realistic - Audio Mixer for Post Production (I am an Assist right now) or Live Sound Mixer for Concerts and they are called Front Of House Mixer.

dream job : host of Top Gear
realistic : selling drugs cuz i cant seem to find shit in the IT field

Back