What Kind Of Clutch?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

whiteLS

I have an 90 crx hf that im swapping a jdm b16 w/ a cable tranny and i was wondering if any clutch used in the us would fit, i.e. 90-93 integra?

any feedback is appreciated

Dan

Hi, wat bout exedy racing clutch?
1563613.jpg

1563610.jpg

1563615.jpg

Great Lifespan! Great Performance! Great for B-Series '92 onwards! :)

Originally posted by whiteLS@Mar 8 2003, 07:39 PM
I have an 90 crx hf that im swapping a jdm b16 w/ a cable tranny and i was wondering if any clutch used in the us would fit, i.e. 90-93 integra?

any feedback is appreciated

Dan

you'll need the clutch from a 90-91 acura integra. they do have racing clutches for that setup.

the stck clutch out of a 90=91 integra will work and its good for up to 250 hp roughly

Originally posted by sirkurtius@Mar 10 2003, 10:52 AM
the stck clutch out of a 90=91 integra will work and its good for up to 250 hp roughly

i wouldnt say 250hp. i've seen a b16 hatch with a 75 shot of zex and i/h/e slip the hell out of a stock clutch @ about 200 hp. i think the stock integra clutch can hold more like 180 hp.

dam....are you guys sure about how much HP the clutch can hold? if so that seems hella crazy but i guess thats about right but with that HP you would run that clutch out really fast.... ;)

you have to get an ATC clutch i got a friend running on one and it rips off the line!

Back