What kind of headlights are these?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dotherockawear

anyone know if it was modded or you buy them like that? I have seen them before on other cars? anyone have a link where I can purchase these?

civic.gif

thanks in advance
nick :D

p.s. check my webpage out at www.21bumpstreet.com

Those are RDM Unifog's...They made millions of the Unifogs, but only a few of them came with the black housing. The black housing also included a bi-spaced conneuter valve, which allowed for the closer tolerances for the vorcal cavity. Rarely, and I mean rarely, you'll see a set of Bifogs.

:huh:

They're regular black housing Ebay headlights. You can buy them on ebay for pretty cheap.

50-5926-sm.jpg

I like those headlights a lot, if I owned an EK, which I shall soon, I shall do the conversion also.

CRV, I dont think those are them. I have seen the ones I am looking for on many cars, they look like they just have a gray tint across the glass. not black in the backround. They are all smooth like the 99-00 stock lights. I will get to the bottom of this! Imagine how those look on a silver EK. Thanks for all the feedback fellas.

My friend here in Minnesota is selling a pair of his 99 si. They look exactly the same. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Dan

it's the black housing that causes that effect. i know since i have similar headlights (96-98 civic)

wa_river04.jpg

you can make them yourself for $5. if you need to know how to, let me know and I can walk you through it.

throw your headlights in the oven on a warm setting and put them in the middle rack until the glue on the edges melts pull the lens off, paint the housing. installation is reverse of removal :p

Back