what kind of throttle bodie

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18burna

hey i have a 90 integra and my tps went on me so i figured this would be a good time to just get a new throttle bodie i was thinkin a 70mm bbk 1 but im not too familar with throttle bodies and i was just wondering if you have any suggestions on what type or size to buy, and i have an h/i/e

If I had to chose a throttle body, it would be the itr tb from spoon, but that's with some bigger cams, larger plenum IM, head work and a good flowing exhaust system...

Just replace the tps, unless you plan on portmatching the IM, and on an ls, it's kind of pointless unless you plan on extrude honing or P&Ping the IM, the head, installing I/H/E. Save yourself the money, the TB should be the last thing you spend money on. Wait, neon lights should be the last thing you spend your money on. ;)

well i know i am gettin my intake mani bored out to match the tb and i do have i/h/e and im planning to get my head ported sometime soon

if you want a bigger TB get your stock one bored out. aftermarket TB's are a rip off.

that is going to be a little too large, I would suggest getting your current one overbored 4mm

Yep, 62mm is all you need....

actually I have a biloet green holley tb sitting around 62mm if you wantb it, make an offer....

Back