What motor mount to use

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yspeed

I have everything done but the motor in. I need to know what motor mount do I use for the Drivers side. Thanx for all the help.

The old driver side won't fit, I've tryed Can't I just use the Intgra mount? Because the d16a6 mount wount fit.

I have no firsthand knowledge of this but have reprinted some reliable info. ;)
Pappy

http://www.hasport.com/Tech/Installs/Shopp...20Partslist.htm

This is the link to the Hasport Shopping list for the ZC engine swap…It won’t copy

This is the engine that came in the Si model in most of the rest of the world. So the ZC is basically a direct replacement engine for the 88-91 Civic or CRX Si. The only tricks to this swap are if your car is a dual point injection model, or you plan on using the ZC tranny. If your car has dual point, then you wil need a conversion harness. If you plan on usng the ZC tranny, you had better have the ZC intermediate shaft, because there is no US equivalent.

There is no need for mount kits or shift linkage for the ZC swap - it's is "identical" on the mounts and tranny to the D16A6 and D15Bx engines

you have a 92 OBD1 ZC - correct? remove the mount from the front of your Si engine (the piece with 2 bolts sticking up) and install it on the ZC block - use the stock 89 mount to the chassis - you will need to trim some of the plastic on the timing belt cover where the mount comes through - you will need to either convert this engine to OBD0 or convert the car to OBD1 - suggest you convert to OBD1

Ya,I know I have to shave off the plastic that's not a problem,It when I go to fit the mount in it's hiting the camshaft wheel,There's no room so I have started grinding it down,The mount are good so I think they can take it and beside's it's only one mount, and what is obd0 and obd1 i thought because I have the Integra computer I don't have to do that. But at least my tanny went well, It's just this stupid mount. Thanks for the help!

Back