what motors will fit my 85 crx hf

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

orville

orville brain
I have a 85 honda crx HF and the motor is real old and it needs a new one. Im looking for anything that is honda or acura that will for sure fit in my crx without doing any kinds of modifications to the mounts or engine bay
what kinds of motors will fit a 85 crx HF.

im sure there are aftermarket mounts for your old crx.... i havent looked into it personally but im willing to bet Hasport makes some. put a b series in that little suckers, even a b18a or b18b would be quick and they are cheap.

you can fit B,D, F and K series engine the next question will be is how much are you willing to spend? what are your limitations? once you answer that then you can have a more targeted answer. Also keep in mind you have three general choices when it comes to swap : Speed, Reliability, Price you can only choose 2.

Hf's a carbed engine. find you a dual carbed , DOHC ZC on ebay and go from there. You should also check out Red Pepper Racing web forum as to. They have everything youre looking for there. They dedicated to the 84-87 Crx and the civic.

Back