what motors will swap?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bigdaddyIII

anyone got any clue as to what motors i can swap into my lx without any tranny conversion, axles, motor mounts, etc. im not opposed to doing some ecu and shit like that with help, but i want to swap as few things as possible. for the jackasses, i would also like a notable performance gain in the process. any help would be appreciated. and calesta, i know i only wanted a little quicker at first, but you know how it goes...

easiest-

b16a3 from del sol si, 94-95.
b18b1 from 94-95 integra LS

2nd easiest

b18c1 from 94-95 integra GSR

and you will need to use the mounts, tranny, etc from the new motor.

what ALL specifically would i need to use for the two easiest swaps. obvoiusly the tranny and mounts, but what other crap would i need to get? also, do the mounts use the same mounting points? sorry for the noob bs, but i want to make sure i get absolutely everything so when i go to swap, i dont end up with a half assed piece. thanks for the few replies i actually got to this one. i gotta check around and see which motors i can get in this area, and compare some prices. remember, im out in the sticks (iowa).

Back