What One?!?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

platinumxgt6

Hey guys, this is my frist post ! I joined this site to find out some more information about what i should do. I am planing on starting me anothre project car soon and was thinkin about a b18 (possibly h22 if i come across a deal ;) ) power plant, but i wanted to know what platform. This will not be a daily driver. I think the crx is kind of played out a lot and wanted to try something different. I still would like a very small sporty car tho. I considered a the crx's next step, the del sol, but i see it weights 500+ more then the rex. 500 sounds like a lot considering Im only going for performance, should i stick with the crx?

well no matter what you do, it wont be different. turbo k20a2 in a del sol.. done... everything has been done. EG's... played like crx's... EF hatches.. not AS common as eg's but nothing new. Ek hatches... same deal. No matter what you choose it wont be unique and different, everyone and their mother has a honda something.

If you are concerned about weight, EF's are pretty light as well as EG's.

I concur. Whatever you do, is for yourself, and looking for kudo's for doing something unique will be un heard of in the honda game, unless you get into the 2006's.

No no no, i already know this. Im asking what would be another good platform for performance BESIDES the crx. Not going to be different, im just not diggin a crx

Back