What Performance Oil Pan To Use For D-Series Turbo Pushing 9 PSI?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

89' Project Civic

d16a6/d16y8 "mini-me"
Hey; I am looking to find out which high-performance oil pan I should use on my D16a6/D16y8 "mini-me" turbo project. I just searched and could not find a performance oil pan. I think Moroso makes one, but I do not know I will check again. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, thanks!

Ok, so there is no need for a performance pan? I have a tonne of big pin holes in my pan that are grossly covering the whole pan, so I need to get one anyway. However, I will go stock; drill and weld the oil bung. Thank you! I plan on doing the T29, I think it is, so do you know which oil bung I will need? I have tried to do research to no avail. I get confused sometimes when it comes to forced induction.

I got a Moroso, and I honestly couldn't be happier with it. Fitment is excellent, and it came pre-tapped for return lines and an oil temp sensor.

Well worth the 100 bucks IMO.

LoL! I tried that right after my last post and magic happened, it was right there for my innocent eyes to look at. Sometimes, I admit, I post before thinking. It is kind of like thinking before you start talking.

Back