what posses some people

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont understand what some people think, its scary

look

aa_1.JPG

who does that?

if u want to buy that hideous thing

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2442421535

:angry:

:gives: it was something custom. Give it a rest already.

s3f8c826fcd152.jpg

I need a new IBL pic.

:locked:

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Nov 11 2003, 10:50 PM
These are custom door panels made out of fiber glass. These are made by team prototype, if you dont NOW about team prototype check them out at www.teamprototype.com. These retail for $600 here is your chance to get them cheaper.Had to relist these due to deadbeat bidder !

the dumb bastard cant even spell. and as you should know people who cant spell dont have taste.

From looking at that picture........so basically you can't grab a handle to close it.....how functional. :wtf: :fr: :fr:

Originally posted by xyswany+Nov 11 2003, 09:58 PM-->
sleepergtx
@Nov 11 2003, 10:50 PM
These are custom door panels made out of fiber glass. These are made by team prototype, if you dont NOW about team prototype check them out at www.teamprototype.com. These retail for $600 here is your chance to get them cheaper.Had to relist these due to deadbeat bidder !

the dumb bastard cant even spell. and as you should know people who cant spell dont have taste.

I didn't say that...why did you quote me saying that?

from a custom stand-point, its pretty cool

from MY point of view, its too busy looking for me. i like custom panels to look more simplistic and not have shit confusing looking and having your eyes wander around alot. the simpler the better.

and moving to "interior" section. post in the right section from now on.

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it sucks. I personally think stock white '93 CX hatches blow ass chowder, but you don't see me starting crappy threads about it.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Nov 11 2003, 10:26 PM
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it sucks. I personally think stock white '93 CX hatches blow ass chowder, but you don't see me starting crappy threads about it.

:owned:

:locked: please??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back