WHAT SENSORS ARE THESE???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TeamUrbanChaos

Certified H22 Super-tech
im trying to locate the knock sensor on my H22 so i can wire it up although theres some sensor located under my oil filter ( pictured below) that has a wire comming off of it. is it my knock or something else??

gallery_31683_265_2451.jpg

also i am trying to figure out what plug this is.. its connect to my power steering main hose. the hose is from my stock 92 accord.

gallery_31683_265_7270.jpg

ive seen a similar thing on then power steering hose of my ek3,the white wire looks like an oil pressure sending unit

Im looking at the top picture again...how did you take that. Is that the IM on the bottom of the pic. I cant get my hand in that whole let alone a camera.

Quoted post[/post]]
ive seen a similar thing on then power steering hose of my ek3,the white wire looks like an oil pressure sending unit

Yeah, that's what it looks like to me, an oil pressure sending unit. Same on my B16A. Not sure about the power steering one... Cuzz I don't have p/s!! :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
Im looking at the top picture again...how did you take that. Is that the IM on the bottom of the pic. I cant get my hand in that whole let alone a camera.

yea that is the bottom of my intake manifold. i used my cell phone to take the pics....i have quite a bit of clearance uder there so it was easy to get to. the thing is if thats an oil pressure sending unit then where is my knock sensor bung?? someone said it was on top of the oil filter but i cant even feel anything up there

The KS is located on the engine block right under the intake manifold at the edge-line where the cylinder head and the block meets. Try taking a couple of pics with your cell in that region...

Check out the link below to get an idea where your knock sensor is. In the pic, the black socket just below the IM is the one.

http://photobucket.com/albums/a34/Punisher...rrent=KS03s.jpg

I said that...the blue thing in the picture is your oil filter...hense, that is your knock sensor.

Back