What Should Be Expected Of The V2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h22freshman

The new AEM V2 is supposedly pumping out incredible HP and Ft LBs gains out of honda motors for a intake. Anyone with experience with them...and what can i expect from my 97 Vtec prelude. Thank u ahead for ur replies ahead of time.... :wall:

i hate aem. i just bought my intake over the summer. and now they make a better one. fuckers.

Well, along time ago I stated that i was going straight DC performance parts.......and i got slammed so im sick of all the contradicting information im recieving here.....god someone get their shit straight.....but i was wondering does anyone have a V2 yet....there arent that expensive so i thought someone for sure would have one......i planned on getting one as soon as i heard some news..... :sleep:

There is the news. I doubt there is a better intake out right now, AEM is high quality shit.

only gripe i heard was on one of the models, you have to take one of the engine mounts off for a little bit for the instal (thing the piping goes uder it or something like that.

yea i seen the dynos and they look sick. im getttin one soon. you can find them on ebay for pretty cheap. some places charge over 3 bills, ebays got em for 240 buy it now

Back