what should i do this winter?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91dxSiR

So the winter is approching....got a spoon flywheel, and spoon cams....with civic type R pistons...with type r vavle springs and retainters, blah blah, should i go that route or go after market? I want good all motor power..? And i dont really feel like getting in to a b20/vtec or ls/vtec..

Please help us better answer your question by providing more details about your setup and/or your problem.

For example, please post the following:
  • car: year, make, model, trim
  • engine / transmission / ecu
  • basic mods list that applies or may apply to your question
  • fuel management, etc, and anything else that may apply to your question.
Also, please specify what is wrong or what you need help with EXACTLY. Doing this will help you get a better answer to your question.

Thanks,
The Moderating Team

K 91 civic hatch, jdm b16a1 i have a spoon flywheel going in it this week, got spoon cams...not going in till over the winter..basically shooting for 180 plus wheel hp, i know ill need more stuff dont, thinking DC sports header, aem intake...or j's racing...not sure which one yet. Not sure what to do to my vavle train, would like to because they said the cams will make power over 8200 over course because they are made for a type R motor...so should i get the vavle train out of a type R or go after market...

and 180 whp with just type R internals, header , intake, cam gears, on a b16a1 is very reachable, my buddy put 180whp with that set up...

Back