1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what should i do

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by skimboard71104, Nov 17, 2010.

1. skimboard71104

skimboard71104 New Member

alright so here is my dilema. i currently have a 1992 honda civic hatch white with tien springs new adjustable upper control arms d15b vtec cat back exhaust test pipe. on my motor there is about 60-70000 miles on it. i also have new rack and pinion and outer tie rods.

this kid i know just text me and asked if i wanted to trade for his 1998 honda civic ek hatch. this car has coil overs, full magnaflow catback with headers and test pipe. it also has an intake skunk 2 short shifter solid poly motor mounts tints. a new front end, new windshield, halo headlights green rims, new timing belt and water pump. its a d16 non vtec but comes with the vtec head. there are 157000 miles on the motor. he says there are no mechanical problems but he would rather have my style hatch over his.

idk what i should :confused: do everything done to my car i have done myself.

what do you guys think????

2. George777

George777 ^^ Likes Bewbies

If you are happy with your car, keep it. Just because he says nothing is wrong with the car doesn't mean you won't be taking on someone else's headache. If it were me, I'd keep the car.

3. hondafreak513

hondafreak513 New Member

me personally I like both hatches but I am starting to like the ek more

4. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

id keep the EG... you know your car... no sense trading it for someone's (potential) headache
    unless you just dont like your car any more and you want to get into something else

5. hondafreak513

hondafreak513 New Member

but I would keep your car if you know yours is a good running car. but like E said if your tired of your car then yeah trade.

6. skimboard71104

skimboard71104 New Member

alright thanks alot you guys

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted