What the DSMers say about Honda Tech.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well, there cars are faster, and posess more power potential, but ours are more reliable . . . . . . eh, i want a GSX

Originally posted by Cashizslick@Feb 14 2004, 02:13 AM
Well, there cars are faster, and posess more power potential, but ours are more reliable . . . . . . eh, i want a GSX

you can buy mine
6500, will deliver within 100 miles. completely unmolested, get yours now!

probably not worth it. :)

dsm'ers are kinda snobbish.

hey now, that's for him to decide :ph34r:
however the torque in comparison to his B16'll sell it off i bet
i hate DSM forums, on average there's more fucktards there than here i bet

ya ya ya...

we all know 4g63 > all B series motors.

each to our own, stop the yacking and get back to posting.

Originally posted by FFCiv+Feb 15 2004, 12:22 PM-->
Originally posted by silver@Feb 14 2004, 02:47 PM
Cashizslick
@Feb 14 2004, 02:13 AM

you can buy mine

somebody scared of crankwalk developiing on them?

crankwalk is only a problem on second gens usually, because second gens are not DSMs they are Chrysler.... and we all know how good chrysler makes things <_< hell the non turbo ones dont even have a 4g63, they have a 420a chrylser motor lol.... no, they just started slacking off on the production....

mine's a 2nd gen, and crankwalk isnt as huge a deal as everyone makes it out to be, especially not on earlier model stock 4g63s

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy+Feb 15 2004, 01:29 PM-->
Originally posted by FFCiv@Feb 15 2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by silver@Feb 14 2004, 02:47 PM
Cashizslick
@Feb 14 2004, 02:13 AM

you can buy mine

somebody scared of crankwalk developiing on them?

crankwalk is only a problem on second gens usually, because second gens are not DSMs they are Chrysler.... and we all know how good chrysler makes things <_< hell the non turbo ones dont even have a 4g63, they have a 420a chrylser motor lol.... no, they just started slacking off on the production....

i wont' even start with you

ALL 4g63 motors can fall to crankwalk. 1g's are less prone because they are 6 bolt motors. i could be wrong on that fact, though. :D

it has nothing to do with the fact that chrysler may have had a hand in it, because even evo's suffer from crankwalk.

chrysler never had anything to do with the 4g63. that is, and always was, exclusively designed by mitusbishi. dsm's are mostly galant running gear- the chassis, motor, and drivetrain, the only hand chrysler had in them was the interior and exterior styling. there are varying reasons why the 7 bolt motors crankwalk, no one can pinpoint it exactly, but one of the better theorys is a poorly designed oil squirter.

Back