What the fudge?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

What the hell is an HTTP 500 internal server error...I need to get online to take a test for school, and I keep getting this "Script failed to send data." bullshit...I have 2 hours left to take the test, I need to know if this is an error on the school's part, or if I can fix it.

:slap: Procrastination sucks, huh? I'm not super familiar with servers and all but the best advice I can give you is to email the teacher ASAP, like 10 mins ago. We have all our tests online at my university too and it screws up all the time, whether it be the program they are using or just that the computer cant access the information. At least this way they will know that you were trying to take the exam and could possibly give you an extention tomorrow.

500 = you got owned.

your schools programmers can't code in cgi it seems. its their fault, not yours.

Need a 2nd job, B? :) The fuckers got it up and running at like 11:15, I had 45 minutes to answer 50 questions...still got an 88, so all is good.

And I didnt really proscratinate, it was online from Mon at midnight to Thur. at midnight, and I had to go to school and work all of those days. School sucks.

Back