what the heck is this?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
97550X-904WDyzzyyzz2704.jpg

suzuki x-90

i saw one of these cruisin' around yesterday.....it looks like a del sol on steroids.

I have a weird fascination with screwy cars... wouldn't mind getting an X90 and messing around with it. It's an interesting design...

Originally posted by Calesta@Oct 4 2003, 03:20 PM
I have a weird fascination with screwy cars... wouldn't mind getting an X90 and messing around with it. It's an interesting design...

if interesting=gay then yes it is interesting.

Originally posted by xyswany+Oct 4 2003, 03:22 PM-->
@Oct 4 2003, 03:20 PM

if interesting=gay then yes it is interesting.

Heh. I'm sure that enters into it somewhere... up the ass maybe. :lol:

No offense to anyone here, at least from me. :lol:

I think it was something like 96hp, 4WD, and 2600 pounds- there are some modded ones out there running some pretty fast times. I'm sure I could find one on the market for only a few thousand... they stopped making them in the mid nineties I think.

i believe they make a RARE 2wd version, i've seen some slammed/bagged.. and i seen a 93-94 model, clean, it was still 6g's, i about shit myself.

Yeah, I think modding a goofy looking car would be funny. Can you imagine if you pulled up to one of those, they rev it and you get smoked. :imgone:

Looks like a Geo Tracker and a Honda Del Sol fucked and that is what looked like came out in the end...

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 4 2003, 03:33 PM
Yeah, I think modding a goofy looking car would be funny. Can you imagine if you pulled up to one of those, they rev it and you get smoked. :imgone:

how about this

s3f7f4c9fbbfe3.jpg

the first time i went to this post i couldn't see the picture so i searched for it. and i found a photoshop of the car. and i posted it. i didn't do it

y0! tH@t"z no7 a ch0p?1 tH@at:S my gurlZ br0therz <ar?11?!!

Originally posted by khrisb@Oct 4 2003, 05:58 PM
y0! tH@t"z no7 a ch0p?1 tH@at:S my gurlZ br0therz <ar?11?!!

Yo! That's not a chop! That's my girl's brother's car!

You don't read l337?

Back