what the hell was this guy thinking

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/579747

Lets buy a track model 350Z and put 4230984029lbs wheels on it wtf

579747_9_full.jpg

I like the audio setup I guess........I imagine those rubber bands are expensive, but have to reason to be on that car at all. 22" wheels belong on a truck, and even then it seems stupid. <_<

Bling Bling! I like the rims and the car... but they dont belong together!

thats not as funny as the 350z w/ Sissor doors that I saw at our local weekly car show. I walk up, it had everything open (sissor doors, hood, trunk). In the trunk, has a bottle of NOS. I look on the inside, a fucking automatic. I ask the guy why in his sane mind he would buy an auto 350z, and this was his actual responce.

"Homie, I would have bought the manual, but I drive this thing all year, and I don't want to shift all the time"

What a fucking pussy.

Is it your car? no? then what the fuck do you care what he did to his car?

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jul 4 2004, 10:20 PM
Is it your car? no? then what the fuck do you care what he did to his car?

Because it's fun to make fun of stupid people. And no, I didnt just say that to you. I said that to the other stupid people.

:ghey: :whocares: :gayflag: :nobreed:

hahahahaha auto, whatever he is a ricer faggot, the system is weak too

with 255 30 22 tires...curbwrash is your freind :spin:

jeffie7's Z >>>>>> that fugly orange one.

I'd drop the wheels, drop the stupid ugly sub box in the back and go with a simpler more effective (and tasteful) setup. For the track model, it seems pointless to put all that junk in there, when he coulda just bought a standard model for less, and put the extra cash into some other mods.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jul 4 2004, 08:24 PM
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/579747

Lets buy a track model 350Z and put 4230984029lbs wheels on it wtf

I saw a Z with the full (veilside?) widebody kit, and 20'' rims. It looked nasty.

But that, my friend, is the ugliest fucking thing I've ever seen done to a new Z. It's lifted off the ground, unproportional, and just plain fucking hideous. I just don't understand how people think it looks good.

oh no, another ricer w/ gay rims, surprise....... this isnt old to you guys? :shrug2:

Back