what the!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92dxhatch

gallery_36906_353_9679.jpg

as i was finishing up my workout at Golds gym, i saw this thing sitting there, i fell laughing, it was as tall as my waist (i'm 6'4" tall, so do the math), so freakin low. now thats rice for old school bugs. sad, but i use to have a 64' beetle that ran a 12.0 sec quarter, i loved that thing, but it was a pretty much stock body.

i say its riced, because they extended the fenders an extra 6-7 inches from stock, put puny 14" cromies on it, and he choped the roof and lowered it about 2" or so. honestly, i think bugs are an awesome car, but not when there jacked up. you can lower em, and build the motors and dec em out, but that car is way too much. ehh just my opinion. if you like thats cool

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@May 6 2005, 09:53 AM
i think it's decent looking for a bug
[post=495974]Quoted post[/post]​

i guess, being someone who was in the bug thing, i like a more stock street look,
just something i grew accustom too.

oh okay, that's the bumper of the car on the other side of the median. Damn the crappy resolution!

Originally posted by ripperbone@May 6 2005, 10:13 AM
dosnt look like it. looks like one piece windows rolled half down
[post=495985]Quoted post[/post]​

no, windows are rolled up, and yes, its the cali one piece windows.

sorry for the reselution, crappy phone camera

Only bugs I've seen around here that have had chop body work had the drivers seat in the back and a blown 350 up front.

i like it (Cept for those wheels) almost looks like a 30's american hotrod. i'd give it a thumbs up(cept for those wheels)

edit: i wish i would have had my camera earlier when i saw a hatchback metro with pt cruiser badges on it bwaaahahahahaha. i almost wrecked i was laughing so hard

Back