What time is it??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
Well, I noticed on my coffee maker that it was 3:20! I got excited.. the day is finally coming to an end..

Then I looked at my wrist watch: 12:49 and not ticking.. Battery was just changed about 2 months ago. Stupid $85 fossil can't keep time as well as happy meal prize watch...
Computer: 2:18
Wall clock: 2:35
Other wall clock: 2:31
Other computer: 2:31
Credit card machine: 2:51
Cell phone: 2:12
Other Other wall clock: 2:23.

So, I guess its somewhere around 2:30.

*edit* Board time as of this post: 2:23

Last edited:
haha...and this forum is showing me you posted at 2:23....lol...and its 3:23 here...haha...but i think that might be my settings...i dunno...

3:27

my fossil has been working since i bought it in 2001 ;)

atomictime.net y0

i have my cell phone set to auto update so its usually pretty good...
i think the battery is fucked on my mother board so my computer is always all fucked up...

I have a custom made guess watch in my dresser drawer that has been ticking since 1998. I broke the band on it for the 987098765th time and finally gave up on it. The pins in the band were special order and took like 4 weeks to come in, were like $20 each.. Got sick of it. Since then I've been through two more guess watches, and I think this is my 4th fossil. I break them too often to buy really nice expensive watches.

This is the first fossil to just die.. (just glanced at it, the fucker is ticking agian).. All the others I broke the face on or destroyed in one way or another.

*edit again*

Yeah, my PC is supposed to be on atomic time.. and my cell is on auto update.. But they show different times. The only clock that seems to be dead on is the "other other" wall clock that is one of those $4.00 wal-mart clocks. That is, unless the forum time is off too...

see, the problem is you have TOO many sources...

only one source means it always right lol

i only use my cell phone, no watch, or i just use my computer at work cause i have no cell service here...

you have a digital watch or one of them fancy bitches?
does fossil even make digital?

As far as I know, fossil makes a digital background to a normal watch that ticks off time.. but my current watch is the Fossil "Speedway"

Pretty cool lookin' watch. It has a built in stop watch, thats what the three dials are. 1/10th second, 1 second, and 1 minute incriment timers.
watch.jpg

The background is a machined aluminum look.. the pic kinda makes it look white.

Last edited:
pic doesn't show, and my f'in microsoft optical mouse right button just broke so i can't even right click to get the properties/link and open a new window to view it...

i can't wait to leave

Back