What to do if you get arrested

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Here is a good article. I never bow to anything but this article will be around for a long time. It is in my favorites now just as hondaswap is. :worthy: :worthy:

Cops are Asshats

All advice is great. Read EVERY detail!

don't get arrested in the first place...run like hell. they can't arrest you if they can't catch you.

biggest case in recent years was these kids in michigan who worked at this pizza shop, and an employee was brutally murdered while on the job. They blamed some other employe, then interiagated him for over 36 hours, police using all there tacktics (keep in mind, this is a basicly normal 18 year old kid) then after 36 hours straight, the kid signed a confession because the cop said that everything would be over, and he could go back home. He spent 90 days in jail until they found a person in kentucky area that was finally cought after several crime sprees. The person ammited to a muder and robbery in the same town, around the same time. Finally the realized that they had convicted the wrong guy.

Originally posted by civicious@Jan 10 2004, 02:17 AM
don't get arrested in the first place...run like hell. they can't arrest you if they can't catch you.

heheh...me. but if they see your liscense plate or your car is distinguishable(like most ricers), then you might as well pull over.

that sucks about the kid being in jail for over 3 months when he didn't even do shit...damn tactics.

Originally posted by K2e2vin+Jan 10 2004, 04:05 AM-->
civicious
@Jan 10 2004, 02:17 AM

heheh...me. but if they see your liscense plate or your car is distinguishable(like most ricers), then you might as well pull over.

1 more reason why sleepers 0wn j00!!!1!

ive ran plenty of times :)

Back