What to do on a bike at 160MPH

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EDWARDS_FIRE_3.jpg

My new desktop background

:eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY DICKS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

Another reason why i won't ride bikes. Something about having to jump off going 160 mph in case of an emergency is not that appealing to me. That shit is crazy.

Originally posted by 2fastCRX@Jul 29 2003, 10:16 AM
Another reason why i won't ride bikes. Something about having to jump off going 160 mph in case of an emergency is not that appealing to me. That shit is crazy.

Ok smart idea I would much rather be in a car at 160MPH while on fire so I can slow down to 10 or less and jump out of the car since if I smashed into something I would have to have saftey workers come get me and Im sure by that time I would be fried

do note that he was walking around after it happened so....

I would take burning on a bike anyday over IN A CAR

atlest you have the option to jump where in a car you HAVE TO burn

Originally posted by jeffie7+Jul 29 2003, 05:50 PM-->
@Jul 29 2003, 10:16 AM

Ok smart idea I would much rather be in a car at 160MPH while on fire so I can slow down to 10 or less and jump out of the car since if I smashed into something I would have to have saftey workers come get me and Im sure by that time I would be fried

I am sorry that you did not know that I was joking. Still, there is just something about bikes that makes me not want to ride them. You can get hurt in an accident alot more easily than in a car. All you have to protect yourself on a bike is a helmet and pads if you decide to where them. That does not mean I don't like bikes, I think they are sweet as heck. I just don't want to ride on of them. I was on the back of a bike a few years ago going over 100 mph and I that was enough for me.

Originally posted by 2fastCRX+Jul 29 2003, 05:58 PM-->
Originally posted by jeffie7@Jul 29 2003, 05:50 PM
2fastCRX
@Jul 29 2003, 10:16 AM
Another reason why i won't ride bikes.  Something about having to jump off going 160 mph in case of an emergency is not that appealing to me.  That shit is crazy.

I am sorry that you did not know that I was joking. Still, there is just something about bikes that makes me not want to ride them. You can get hurt in an accident alot more easily than in a car. All you have to protect yourself on a bike is a helmet and pads if you decide to where them. That does not mean I don't like bikes, I think they are sweet as heck. I just don't want to ride on of them. I was on the back of a bike a few years ago going over 100 mph and I that was enough for me.

The smart decision is not to do 100 on a bike, I won't go above 80 and thats even puching it for me. I like to keep it around 65-70 top

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jul 29 2003, 10:37 PM
doing 80+ on backroads is when it starts to get fun on a bike

ohwell all in their own

:werd: Hell yeah! Call us stupid, but I see it just as pure fun. At least i wear all my pads :p

Back