What To Do With Old Engine?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

legutki

What does everybody do with there old engines after they swap it out? i have a perfectly good hf motor with 130K. Its a honda so its probably just getting broke in. How much should I sell it for? I hate to see the engine go i mantained it perfectly ever since i bought it in 94.

Some people on post here had a cx with like 329463976423965296 miles,so I sold it to them for a hundred bucks.

i sold my stock motor and tranny for $600 but then again it was a D16Z6 with 85K miles. put it up for sale on thepartstrader.com if you wanna sell it quick. i sold mine about 5 days after i posted it.

Originally posted by rsaeini@Apr 30 2003, 03:09 PM
put it up for sale on thepartstrader.com if you wanna sell it quick. i sold mine about 5 days after i posted it.

:werd:

That's what I did with mine. Got a decent price for it, and got rid of it quick.

Originally posted by shuturmowth@Apr 30 2003, 03:16 PM
how much would a d16y8(100k mi) w/tranny, and everything else swapped out go for?

you might be able to get more for it if you part the tranny and engine out separately, i did that. i sold my engine for $375 and my tranny for $225.

Gota stock CRX si motor for sale...121000 miles....any takers???

lol...i doubt any one wants a Rex si motor but if any ones interested its for sale.! :p

Back