What to get my girl for christmas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

caffeind

So far i have: 2 types of gourmet coffee (she loves the coffee), assorted thongs and boyshorts, a few mix CDs of bands she likes, some perfume she likes, and some jeans she wanted.

I suck at gift giving. She doenst like fancy shit (thank god). I have like $60 bucks left i can spend on her.

she's into everything from minor threat to bright eyes as far as music goes. she likes books and poetry and stuff.

is your gf into poetry and like dreams and shit like that? i bought my ex a hefty hardbound book on how to interpret dreams and what they mean, best gift ive ever gave anyone.

save the sixty bucks and write her your own poem... or get take her to dinner while you give her the presents... it's a nice change from the 'tree' deal you know? she'll be surprised too.

Matt and I are agreed that we aren't giving each other presents on Christmas day. It's going to be a day of good eating within a quiet zone. It's going to be family-free too. We tend to give each other presents the rest of the year. And no need to dive into the frantic buying frenzy at the malls this time of year. B)

In other words, why just thank each other on certain special (Hallmark card) days? Instead we appreciate each other all 365 1/4 days of the year. So save that $60. Think of some really nice things to say to her and give her some good cuddle time.

Personal actions>>>>>material gifts.

Don't be fooled...they ALL want stuff...some of them just want it at different times of the year ;)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 14 2004, 01:26 PM
cuz most girls aren't like you martine. lol they are materlistic, self-centered, and want stuff :)
[post=432015]Quoted post[/post]​

werd....sad but true

Amongst other things, i got my girl an ironing board....put the bitch to work(j/k)

If your'e girl likes music...she'll prob. like the Straylight Run album.

:lol:

I'd hate it if my life were that complicated. My girl doesn't ask for much, mainly just my time. I got her Sid Meier's Pirates, Shining Force for GBA, and Home Movies volume 1.

It's also rather precarious that her birthday is exactly 1 week before crimmus.

Either way she's pretty easy to buy for.

Originally posted by sisteve+Dec 14 2004, 01:28 PM-->
Don't be fooled...they ALL want stuff...some of them just want it at different times of the year ;)

Originally posted by driver1@Dec 14 2004, 01:30 PM
pissedoffsol
@Dec 14 2004, 01:26 PM
cuz most girls aren't like you martine. lol they are materlistic, self-centered, and want stuff :)

werd....sad but true

I have to agree. I hate women, I mean I love them but they are all so fucking retarded 90% of the time. when I say all, I mean the ones I've dated or wanted to date and they couldnt make up their minds... blah blah

Thanks guys, but for some things, I'd just rather shop for myself and get exactly what I want. I've suffered for too many years of my family and old bfs giving me stuff that I didn't like. Who needs that clutter around the house? With my family, I finally figured out that I should just tell them what books I'd like to add to my personal library. Matt and I both enjoy shopping but maybe it helps that we both have the same tastes when it comes to buying car parts, which we both do a lot of. Hehe. ;)

Seriously, a good healthy relationship shouldn't require a lot of material gift giving, whether it be expensive baubles or cheap humorous crap. I'll take a good back or foot rub instead anytime or a good home-cooked meal (Matt's a great cook).

BTW the choice of the favorite coffee by caffeind was a nice touch, the rest of his presents are very thoughtful, but I don't think he needs to spend that last $60 on her.

I think about pink ALL day :)

Buy her one present and a dildo, so if she dosen't like the present, give her a dildo and tell her to go fuck herself. :)

Originally posted by Havok@Dec 14 2004, 02:45 PM
I think about pink ALL day :)

Buy her one present and a dildo, so if she dosen't like the present, give her a dildo and tell her to go fuck herself. :)

Love it.

Back