What was with

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
What was with EVERYONE on rt 80 Friday night doing 115 mph. I was on rt 80 going to a friends house with a bunch of people following us. But EVERY single person on rt 80 was doing 110-115 mph, just cruising at it. Ok not all of them were doing 110, some were cruising at 100, 120.

I thought I was imagining shit, but it seemed like 110 mph was the speed limit or something. Minivans were pushing it at 100 mph. I was doing 112 mph, and I had people passing me. Old fuckers were even speeding.

This was in Stroudsburg area PA and I could have sworn the Speed Limit was 55.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Mar 20 2005, 09:04 AM
What was with EVERYONE on rt 80 Friday night doing 115 mph. I was on rt 80 going to a friends house with a bunch of people following us. But EVERY single person on rt 80 was doing 110-115 mph, just cruising at it. Ok not all of them were doing 110, some were cruising at 100, 120.

I thought I was imagining shit, but it seemed like 110 mph was the speed limit or something. Minivans were pushing it at 100 mph. I was doing 112 mph, and I had people passing me. Old fuckers were even speeding.

This was in Stroudsburg area PA and I could have sworn the Speed Limit was 55.
[post=475990]Quoted post[/post]​

Man Im thinkin' You were either drunk or High on something....Or Both......
lol....
Damn Thats way over the speed limit...... :)

i was high, i was actualy smoking with this girl during the ride to the kids house.

But I know my speedometer was right and there was defenitly no one doing under 90 mph.

I think its like a normal thing for people to speed around there anyway. Like 100 people tried to race me when I was going to the mall.

smart...driving high, with weed in the car, and pieces....all while speeding

i was riding along with traffic. It would have been A LOT more obvious if I was doing 65 when people are passing me at 120.

Back