1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what wheels?

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by leaveitbe, Jun 4, 2008.

1. leaveitbe

leaveitbe b16er

my 91 si is still rollin on stocks and theres to many choices!!!!!!!:eek:
    those ghetto bumper lenses are gone now

Attached Files:

2. thsancho86

thsancho86 Member

IMO I'd keep those on it unless they were ridiculously heavy, but it you call. The most common ones I see are SI's , Rotas HX's :ph34r:. Just go through this section and you will see a lot of options/what others have done.

3. leaveitbe

leaveitbe b16er

mine have major curb rash on passenger front... keep em and refinish or rotas...

4. thsancho86

thsancho86 Member

If you are on a particular budget you could look for a replacement, or go with Rotas, as that seems to be what you have you eye one. In the end it only matters what you think looks good /what you want it to look like. I particularly favor oem type stuff like the wheel you have on it, Hx's, SI's, Integra webs, blades and fat fives but its your call.:thumbsup:

5. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

This is an extremely vague question. There's literally thousands of wheel options out there for your car dude, just pick a set that you like...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted