what would you do with $6.9 million???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Buy a house on a lake up here, a wakeboard boat, and a mall crawler to pull the said boat with. Leave a handful for fun money and Invest the rest.

im young i would end up blowing it... but i would manage to save and invest a little bit of it i would hope....

I'd take $3mil and put it in a high interest savings account to live off of. At, lets say 5%, that's roughly $150k per year.

Take $500k and buy a nice house in a warm climate.

Take another $500k and buy some nice cars.

Pay off all of my family's debts and set up college funds for my sisters.

Finally, I would just invest the rest.

Nah, I'd give B 1.9 mill for the site. So I'd only need 5 mill for the other part.

Have you ever watched Office Space...?

Invest 4-5 mil and live off the interest, then take the rest, buy a nice big house, a bunch of cars, and build custom cars and sell them for fun & to make some extra cash.

Have you ran this by B yet he might not giv it up. But if he did he could buy that house he wants that everyone said is a waste.

I would put it in savings and live of the intrest for the rest of my life. Thats what i have allways said that i would do with any large amount of money i get at any time in my life.

First, I'd get arrested for embezzlement, then I'd spend a long time in jail thinking about how dumb I am.

First, I'd get arrested for embezzlement, then I'd spend a long time in jail thinking about how dumb I am.
with 6.9 million, i would pay to find a way to hide the money and not get caught.

Back