what would you do with 80lbs of coke??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Everyone has their vices.

Mine is, that I'm a healthy person, but I've found a few things in life that make me feel good.

Working out - the "pump"
Sex
Back massages
Adderal
Incoherently drunk

If it doesn't grow out of the ground, I won't touch it. Which still leaves weed, shrooms, salvia, and those dogwood seeds from hawaii (BAD trips man, stay away from those).

same philosophy i have. If it aint natural i dont want it. Ive done E, meh it was alright. OC's, kinda wack. Never touched coke, nothin goes in my nose 'cept my finger.

80lbs of weed and it would be like the scene from half baked where Thurgood spooges in his pants when he gets 1lb of weed.. times 80!!!!

Everyone has their vices.

Mine is, that I'm a healthy person, but I've found a few things in life that make me feel good.

Working out - the "pump"
Sex
Back massages
Adderal
Incoherently drunk
I drink, smoke weed, and occasionally use ridalin to write a paper. Fuck coke or X. I'm not into substances that can kill you will one use. I like the stuff that's going to make me fall apart at 50.

adderol is real healthy... nothin like heroin to the brain!!!! wait isnt that oxycotin?

stick with weed.

Adderol definitely wasn't the best choice and if I hadn't let the pressure of academics build so greatly, I would have never even considered touching adderol in the first place.

I probably shouldn't be saying this but I ingested it all of the times I used to except for one. That single time, didn't seem to give me any effects and it just left myself with a shitty feeling in my nose.

The things kids do to experiment.

Also, I'm fairly positive that I shouldn't smoke weed or touch adderol because, as of last semester, I have never had such a difficult time misspelling words and making simple mistakes.

Drugs are bad mmmmkay, and drug use is fairly rare for myself. Smoked a little grass maybe 5 times in 8months, drank two to three days a month, and used adderol maybe one time a month for studying purposes.

I'd roll this into a straw...

256182095_72110ebf6e.jpg

Back