what would you do?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

honestly, fuck the ghosts...

living with inlaws blows- even if it is only next door. i could NEVER be happy like that. and 950/month for a house payment? fuck thats cheap.

fuck the ghosts?? more like fuck that living space, no need for me to be jerking off and some fucking shadowy figure pops up to greet me.

ya i could totally jerk off and let a ghost watch me.

maybe the ghost would stick her finger up my ass when im about to cum :p lolololol

or what would be REALLY cool, is if the ghost took my cum and started to make like 3d sculptures out of my cum and make them dance around on my belly.

like little marshmellow men made out of cum dancing all over my stomach lol

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jul 13 2004, 11:30 PM
maybe the ghost would stick her finger up my ass when im about to cum :p lolololol

LOL good shit! However, I feel that you would see a ghost then pull a gun out and start shooting into the dead air

I have kind of mixed feelings when it comes encounters of the third kind. Although I find them somewhat scary and can give me chills sometimes, however I find them very interesting. After the initial shock, I would (if ever in this situation) probably be able to come forward and talk to them and try to help them out. Even if it means scaring the shit outta someone else. :D

imagine that, pullin pranks with a ghost....

anyways, for $950/month, that shit's a steal.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jul 13 2004, 11:30 PM

who's to say the ghost's a female? :blink:

I'd stay right the fuck where I was. inlaws aren't worth it for 950...

If it were me, I'd take it in a heart beat. Ghosts don't exist and people that say they do are retarded or wanting attention (or on drugs). Free>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Paying for a house.

Originally posted by ktanaka@Jul 14 2004, 04:55 PM
Ghosts don't exist and people that say they do are retarded or wanting attention (or on drugs).

Just because you haven't experienced anything like ghosts or what not doesn't mean they don't exist.

My house has a ghost of a man who stares in through the windows late at night, head placed in his arms decapitated, and sometimes sits on the couch in my living room. He has whispered out words at me when I come in sometimes, and if you are out near my pond late at night sometimes you can hear something HUGE (like the size of a car) run up on you, turn around and nothing is there. LOTS of people have experienced this at my house. We have also seen strange lights coming from the woods at 2-3 am with no sounds of people walking through or on bikes/4 wheelers. The horses also spook sometimes without reason.

My aunt used to live a few miles down from my house and she also had a haunted house. She also lived on a farm with a pond and horses and inside her house and by the stables the ghost of a little girl who died there years ago roamed . You could hear her sometimes giggling and could hear footsteps inside the house every once and a while. You would leave the house and come back to find the TV and lights turned on, when you know you turned them off.

I don't want attention, I am a mechanical engineering student and I don't take drugs. Same with my friends and with my aunt. So try to be a little more open about things.

As far as the house, if the mother in law is cool then why not move in? There are things you can do to pacify a ghost or stop them from coming around.

I left out the one other situation that causes people to see ghosts. That is psychology. If you think something is there, you'll see it, wheather it really is or not. Thats why people see things at night. I'm sure that the reason you think you see this is because it was described to you before you saw it. People will see shadows of trees and think they see people all the time. You mind is playing tricks on you. I can guarentee it.

I guarantee that you don't have a degree in Psychology spelling like that.

Bah, I'm open to the idea of ghosts, since I've heard very convincing stories from several friends and my sister. However, I'm still waiting for cool shit to happen at my house.

It'd be cool to clap your hands and have the lights turn off, without the clapper.

I have wayyyyyyyyyyyy too many fucking ghost stories to even start to tell you crazy folks. I have done/gone through some freaky shit and in turn am most likely traumatized. I broke into one too many abandoned haunted shit in my 18 years of life to doubt that ghosts exist. I believe that they do, and I don't do drugs.

As far as the house goes, it would all depend on the house(size, looks, versatility for the family) and of course, some would depend on the said ghosts. In order for me to believe anything, I have to experience it for myself. I say, spend a weekend or a week in the house, just to test it out.

Originally posted by zueke+Jul 14 2004, 06:25 PM-->
@Jul 14 2004, 04:55 PM
Ghosts don't exist and people that say they do are retarded or wanting attention (or on drugs). 

Just because you haven't experienced anything like ghosts or what not doesn't mean they don't exist.

My house has a ghost of a man who stares in through the windows late at night, head placed in his arms decapitated, and sometimes sits on the couch in my living room. He has whispered out words at me when I come in sometimes, and if you are out near my pond late at night sometimes you can hear something HUGE (like the size of a car) run up on you, turn around and nothing is there. LOTS of people have experienced this at my house. We have also seen strange lights coming from the woods at 2-3 am with no sounds of people walking through or on bikes/4 wheelers. The horses also spook sometimes without reason.

My aunt used to live a few miles down from my house and she also had a haunted house. She also lived on a farm with a pond and horses and inside her house and by the stables the ghost of a little girl who died there years ago roamed . You could hear her sometimes giggling and could hear footsteps inside the house every once and a while. You would leave the house and come back to find the TV and lights turned on, when you know you turned them off.

I don't want attention, I am a mechanical engineering student and I don't take drugs. Same with my friends and with my aunt. So try to be a little more open about things.

As far as the house, if the mother in law is cool then why not move in? There are things you can do to pacify a ghost or stop them from coming around.

if you live in southern california, i will pay you 20.00 to let me spend the night at your house.

i dont believe it.

totally believeable. I've seen/experienced it. a friend owned an old house, where he'd rent it out for fishing/hunting. we're talking multi million dollar, famous people/movie stars. he has a file cabinet with documents of recorded sightings, that they reported.

I never could grow the balls to go in there with a widgi board...

Back