What would you put in here?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

seen that before... that thing is pretty damn badass :D

id drop a mint condition Nissan Skyline R34 or Nismo 400 in there just to watch all the dipshits on this board cry about it

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 25 2005, 12:36 AM
seen that before... that thing is pretty damn badass :D

id drop a mint condition Nissan Skyline R34 or Nismo 400 in there just to watch all the dipshits on this board cry about it
[post=530632]Quoted post[/post]​

Put that on your DVD and you have yourself a Sold DVD count me in!

they should give it to Evil T1000 and let him finish the Terminator off :ph34r: (i dont know why, but that was the first thing that popped in my head when i saw the vids lol)

Besides dead bodies? Live bodies :)

Originally posted by phyregod@Jul 25 2005, 10:02 AM
I'd love to put one of those at the end of a hyundai assembly line..
Kia, Too!
[post=530748]Quoted post[/post]​

Can't forget Suzuki and their POS disposable rides.

Originally posted by Battle Pope+Jul 25 2005, 12:35 PM-->
@Jul 25 2005, 10:02 AM
I'd love to put one of those at the end of a hyundai assembly line..
Kia, Too!
[post=530748]Quoted post[/post]​

Can't forget Suzuki and their POS disposable rides.
[post=530770]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, but suzuki makes some kick ass bikes, and they did make the twin turbo-twin engined Pikes peak escudo... Kia and hyundai just sit around shoving shit down peoples throats.. BUY IT! ITS CHEAP!! (giggle to themselves)

Anyway, I was watching the shredder do its thing for an unhealthy amount of time.. When they shredded the beamer, it had no engine, trans, bumpers, axles, Frame(?).. nothing.. it was just the sheetmetal. And both the washer and dryers had the tubs and motors removed.. The off road tire's video has like 3 breaks in it (did the machine jam or something??) And the car bumpers, I was like "finally, something gnarly!) they were plastic!

Not as impressed as I first was... Ah well.. I can just dream of my mother in law tumbling around in there.. ahh, happy thoughts.

Back