Whats Better Lsd Or Ctr?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondacivicnos

Whats better LSD or CTR and whats a main difference between them?
I know that in LSD if u will spin one whell the second one is going to spin too, but I want to know the main reason why one of them is better than another?
Thanks

CTR means Civic Type R
LSD means Limited Slip Differential
one is a differential, the other is a car...
i'm not sure what your question is... the CTR came with an LSD..

Yea Yea I did not asked the right question, cuz I dont know anything about transmissions.
All I wanted to ask is "I know that there is two types of transmission on B18C and I know that one of them is LSD and the other one is *** so I want to know whats the main difference between them. Cuz if I will do the swap for my civic I will have to say if I want LSD or other one because LSD will be 500$ more...

Originally posted by hondacivicnos+May 5 2003, 08:58 PM-->
@May 5 2003, 07:05 PM
you can get a ctr or itr lsd for $350
http://www.rcrewracing.com/products.html

"NOT HELPING"
But thanks anyway, its chaper than were I am going to buy buy I will buy the whole front of the car for 2850$ so thats a great price!!!

Uh... that was actually a very helpful post. What are you talking about? Figure out what you're asking first. He was telling you where you could buy the limited slip differential from a Civic Type-R or an Integra Type-R, not the entire front clip. You were asking about LSDs for your swap anyway, right?

:blink:

Originally posted by Calesta+May 5 2003, 06:03 PM-->
Originally posted by hondacivicnos@May 5 2003, 08:58 PM
B16
@May 5 2003, 07:05 PM
you can get a ctr or itr lsd for $350
http://www.rcrewracing.com/products.html

"NOT HELPING"
But thanks anyway, its chaper than were I am going to buy buy I will buy the whole front of the car for 2850$ so thats a great price!!!

Uh... that was actually a very helpful post. What are you talking about? Figure out what you're asking first. He was telling you where you could buy the limited slip differential from a Civic Type-R or an Integra Type-R, not the entire front clip. You were asking about LSDs for your swap anyway, right?

:blink:

:werd:
you were asking about the LSD, saying it is $500 more for the one with LSD, i was pointing out you can get an LSD to put in your tranny for $350, to give you an option... wtf are you asking then?

Sorry!!!Sorry!!!Sorry!!!Sorry!!!Sorry!!!Sorry!!!Sorry!!!Sorry!!!Sorry!!!Sorry!!!
All I ment was, there is two transmissions one of them has LSD and other dont, and I just want to know which one is better for my B18C JDM engine....

And about that Front clip, I want the whole clip because I need it for the engine swap.

If you can't install the LSD yourself, $500 for one already in a tranny is a better deal. If you don't know what a LSD does do a search on howstuffworks.com

Back