1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats going on? New member and From south Jersey

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Ronny Cage, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Ronny Cage

Ronny Cage DaughterTestedMomApproved

Hey guys I'm a new member here at honda swap, my neighbor Mikey Bottles is a contributing member to the site and told me I should check it out. Im looking to pick up a 94+ honda accord 5 speed (probably a dx considering its gonna get swapped). I know alot about hondas and would like to learn more. No wheres better to learn then from the enthusiasts I guess.

I noticed alot of people are swapping accords for the H22a,

If someone could direct me to a plan or method in taking a stock 94 accord and making it 12 seconds or less let me know, cause thats the plan for the car.

thanks in advance

2. Airjockie

Airjockie Watanabe Whore!!!

Swing by Mitsuwa's near the GWB, and grab a few large bottles of Sake...the ones that say devil killers, and bring them up to my house for the meet this friday.... I'll shoot you some cash. It'll be a hoot..playing pong with sake. Then the guys here at the party will tell you all you want to know about swaps...or to :buyanm:

:)

3. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

ah pong
    lol

my advice would be to buy an accord already swapped to H22
    it'll be a fuck ton cheaper than swapping it yourself
    the honda market is straight in the shitter

and if you want 12 seconds you might want to think about a lighter chassis to start with
    an H22 accord will probably require serious boost/money/sleeves to get you into the 12's

4. Ronny Cage

my other option was doing a jdm 92-95 civic hatch b16a. I might just stick with what I originally wanted to do then. Based on the fact that yea accords are heavy. Thing is i've had 2 hondas in the past both accords and i kinda have an affinity for the accord. It's not a civic thats why (sj is nothing but civics, no creativity here). I want to do something a bit different just not sure what yet. I'm gonna continue browsing I'll know what I want to do when I see it, If not i'll get creative.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2006
  5. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

6. allbottledup

allbottledup Senior Member

whats up ronny. I live in Egg harbor city. If you ever need some local help let me know I can help out with some things. always looking for local people with the same interests.

7. Seany-izzle

Seany-izzle New Member

12 second street accord?? you make me laugh. That would get mighty expensive.

h22a swap, bolt ons, nitrous?, done.

8. Ronny Cage

not hard to have a goal or a vision. least I dont think so. Im probably going to settle on a 92-95 hatch shell thats the plan I think. Again everyone in Jersey has civics, hatch's are slightly more rare. I would like to be able to compete with my friends crx which I know will hit 12's easily when its completed which should be shortly. A 92-95 hatch could be a slightly good contender for that. A accord might not be for a long time, but... I like the accord style because i've owned 2 in the past. Im basically debating on a 1-2 year project car just not entirely sure what to do yet. I have a few ideas as you can see just gonna do some more research.

9. Ronny Cage

and thanks once I get started im sure i'll be throwing some questions all sorts of directions.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted