What's Next???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
67894P7260071.JPG

Now to find one of these toys as an 87 CRX...and make tiny little Jackstands...hehe

So inaccurate. Where are the different size wheels (and not differenciated for autox), non painted wing and/or APC style wing, altezzas with water in them, and 3 inch tip?

Originally posted by Havok@Jul 27 2004, 06:20 PM
So inaccurate. Where are the different size wheels (and not differenciated for autox), non painted wing and/or APC style wing, altezzas with water in them, and 3 inch tip?
[post=368939]Quoted post[/post]​

:lmao:
A three inch tip is too small. Around here, 4" is standard. I kept mine down to 2.5" by using a section of stainless tubing and welding it on myself. It took me two weeks on Ebay to find a stainless muffler with a 2.5" outlet.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 27 2004, 05:54 PM
that is SOOOO TPP
[post=368914]Quoted post[/post]​

hahahahahhaha i thought the same thing.

But all his model cars are at least *edit, primered* ... not painted and look decent.

Originally posted by tab+Jul 27 2004, 08:13 PM-->
@Jul 27 2004, 06:20 PM
[post=368939]Quoted post[/post]​

:lmao:
A three inch tip is too small. Around here, 4" is standard. I kept mine down to 2.5" by using a section of stainless tubing and welding it on myself. It took me two weeks on Ebay to find a stainless muffler with a 2.5" outlet.
[post=369019]Quoted post[/post]​

I just went to the local Advance Auto and grabbed a Flowmaster style muffler. 2.25 inch inlet/outlet and quiet.

:classic pic of Accord with 10 inch exhaust:

I bought a catback, which came with a fireball muffler or whatever. It had restricted flow, promised to be loud as shite, and came with a welded on 4 inch tip. Rather than modify it, I sold it for $40, and bought the one I wanted off Ebay for $60.

they make the little jack stands as well as the little scale racing jacks, and even a mini scale engine crane...

perfect for this lol

Back