whats playing in YOUR deck?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YOu really need 9 versions of Jammin?
or 9 versions of lively up yourself and 3 of them are the same length?

lol. some are actually a little different. they come from different cd's. out of that many songs, i honestly dont have the time to check them all. it takes long enough to rename them all that nicely. usually i dont want to delete a copy from one cd just because it's on another, because then the one cd is incomplete, and you have to hunt around.

i basicly sort by folders, artist > album. ^_^

Here's the recent stuff from my comp @ home. for the most part I turn on Winamp and keep it on random, unless I'm in the mood to hear something specific.

thats up or on the rocks not pigs eye... pigs eye is the free pool never a cover big ass beers place

Alice In Chains - Unplugged
Fear Factory - Transgression
Amon Amarth - With Oden on Our Side
Stone Temple Pilots - Core
Prodigy - The Fat of the Land
Static-X - Cannibal

Alice In Chains - Unplugged
Fear Factory - Transgression
Amon Amarth - With Oden on Our Side
Stone Temple Pilots - Core
Prodigy - The Fat of the Land
Static-X - Cannibal

Fear Factory i barely remember, and Amon Amarath, well i must be getting old. Great picks otherwise. I remember Wayne from Static X with the huge hair. That shit was awesome. I got to see them play four or five times on different tours the year they started. Good stuff...

Are they still together?

morning is free beer and hotwings show.

after that, today was my chemical romance, tomorow will be serj tankian.
then maybe some sneaker pimps once i get my sub hooked back up.

I recently saw the Foo Fighters (who were flippin' awesome by the way) in concert and Serj Tankian opened for them. Honestly I was not impressed at all. People were actually booing him and telling him to get off the stage. And I'm a fan of SOAD and I like some of Serj's music, but he just was not good live. He spent half his time on stage talking about political crap, that's probably why...

Anyhoo...the contents of my "deck" recently...

Foo Fighters - Skin & Bones (acoustic stuff)
Old Smashing Pumpkins (Gish, Siamese Dream, etc.)
Various Godsmack and Metallica mixes

I remember i saw Folk Implosion way back in the day at the BCN river rave. A couple of those guys used to hang out around UMASS Amherst i guess before they made some music. Came out of Dinosaur Junior if i remember right. Why they would spend time after that roaming around college parties i don´t know.

Anyway they are up on stage putting down the crowd telling them how lame they are and half ass playing thier music. Man i couldn´t find enough crap to throw at them...

i have mason jennings and the new foo in my most recently played list. odd combo. but it works. :thumbsup:

The last media I touched was the Paul McCartney techno album, "The Fireman". I have one of only a few thousand prints.

At work I listen to either my station from Pandora, or "Groovera" trip hop / downtempo.

Some best of Ronny James Dio cd. Last in Line, Holy Diver, and Rainbow in the Dark FTW. But it will probably be replaced by The Best of Pantera.

The best of Stone Temple Pilots, their "thank you" album.

Sum 41 - Motivation
Sum 41 - Summer
The Offspring - All I Want
The Offspring - Way Down The Line

Crazy Taxi is the greatest game ever :D

Back