whats the craziest/stupiedst thing youve done

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
well, me and my roomates kidna took something one night....

s3fd9fe514bb05.jpg

what did you guys do?

hmm ive pissed on a kid before, stolen all the christmas lights off my football coaches house and then got in a high speed chase w\ him, i woke up next to some fat bitch in a $150 hotel room not knowing wtf i did (roofies?) one of my friends shit on a kids windshield and wiped it underneath his door handles. ill update this as i think of more.

ohh, and if you're asking where i am... "GUESS WHO TOOK THE PIC DUMBASS"

Originally posted by xyswany@Dec 12 2003, 12:49 PM
hmm ive pissed on a kid before, stolen all the christmas lights off my football coaches house and then got in a high speed chase w\ him, i woke up next to some fat bitch in a $150 hotel room not knowing wtf i did (roofies?) one of my friends shit on a kids windshield and wiped it underneath his door handles. ill update this as i think of more.

read the thread--

GOT A PIC OF!!!

stories are useless without pics, and so is this thread :)

Man...i did some reeeeeeeeeaaaaaally crazy stuff befo, but i always thought that taking pics would be a little too incriminating...so i geuss you shouldnt expect alot of poeple to post on here if they cant do it without pics. :shrug2:

I have a video of some wild, crazy and stupid shit. If I could upload it from VHS to something pc compatable, I'd do it. Anybody know how???

wasn't so much stupid.. more like the highlight of my manhood.. was at a 4th of july party 4 kegger not really hammered but really feeling it.

had to piss.. walked in on two girls using the bathroom.. i knew on of them.. long story short i steart beatin' both of em in the shower..

well another girl that i was kinda talking to gets to the party about mid 3 some.. finds out about it lol and still lets me hit about an hour later...

the whole time my "best chick friend" was there laughing it up.. yeah ha ha.. beat that two days later..

greatest 3 day run ever

craziest shit me and a few buddies did , well there's a few but this has to be the worst.

We were about 14 at the time. We took turns pissing in a old plastic gallon milk jug. whenever we were outside that's were we pissed until it was full and it sat around and fermented for oh 3-4months (in the middle of summer). Well since we were always looking for trouble and my friend lives close to the Durham rd I-91 overpass we decided to take this gallon of piss and dump it off the bridge, (just like all the other time we lit bottle rockets and shot them at cars) Well we got to the bridge and startted watching traffic, in the distance we see a convertable with it's top down, we all giggled, this was now the target. Sorry fucker got a gallon of piss dumped all over his car as he passed under the bridge. Sorry no pics as it was well before out time of digicams.

i fucked my ex in the mall a few times. that was some pretty fucked up shit y0

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Dec 12 2003, 02:20 PM
craziest shit me and a few buddies did , well there's a few but this has to be the worst.

We were about 14 at the time. We took turns pissing in a old plastic gallon milk jug. whenever we were outside that's were we pissed until it was full and it sat around and fermented for oh 3-4months (in the middle of summer). Well since we were always looking for trouble and my friend lives close to the Durham rd I-91 overpass we decided to take this gallon of piss and dump it off the bridge, (just like all the other time we lit bottle rockets and shot them at cars) Well we got to the bridge and startted watching traffic, in the distance we see a convertable with it's top down, we all giggled, this was now the target. Sorry fucker got a gallon of piss dumped all over his car as he passed under the bridge. Sorry no pics as it was well before out time of digicams.

:lol: :lol: :lol: holy fuck!! :eek: :eek: :eek: please tell what the guy did after that....

well, it kind of a blur, we heard brakes squeal, saw the car stop and pull off to the side of the road, and the guy got out of his car and start to proceed up the enbankment , we high tailed it after that I have no idea how far he chased us we were on our bikes. We stayed far far away from that bridge for a while.

Just like everyone else, i dont have pictures, i highly doubt you would want to see pictures of this anyways..

One night in my buddy's dorm (these 3 girls and i snuck in w/ boos) we were all sitting around drinking, gettin our buzz on.... well on of the girls dared me to run buck naked down the hall (past the ra's office) giggling like a school girl with a dildo in my hand.... and in turn, i got the best blow job in my life (or so she said) sure enough, i got the balls to do it....stripped down, grabbed the dildo and went running down the hall giggling like a school girl.... needless to say, we all got kicked out of the dorm and on the ride home, i got the best blow job of my life ;)

Craziest shit ive ever done, was it worth it? yea.... i ended up staying with the girl for 3 months... the chick was a nympho! :D

Back