Whats With People Not Racing Me?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
The other day I tried to race a WRX... no go some fixed up Cav,,, no go... Delsol with what I could see clear tails exhaust wheels.. once again nope

today I was trying to mess with a Q35 "aka rebadged 350Z" and also an Audi TT none of them would go..... bastards!

the only cars that like racing me seem to be total beaters or POS cars like the kia I smoked yesterday..... blah
one of the guys up at tempest racing shop said he had the same problem no one wanted to race his car but one day he painted his I/C black and since then everyone runs him

I guess the I/C scares people off

too bad the I/C is tooo purdy to paint black

ohwell maybe I can talk ryan into coming down here with his EVO =) hehe that would be a good race since Im running .70 bar now our HP would be right around the same my car being less LBS but his having AWD... it would be fun
winner takes his wife =) loser gets Brian =(

Originally posted by karnash@Apr 20 2003, 01:35 PM
hey jeffie....what kind of turbo u running?
and what type of intercooler is that?

his sig has the list of mods...
:worthy: T3/T4 Turbo :worthy: with Spearco Intercooler

thats like my friend russ in his :cough 12 second all motor cough: 97 CIVIC sedan :sleep:

he put a H22A in it :worthy:

I got a stupid question. The acronym (sp?) I/C means what?
I am assume it is the intercoller but could ya help me out on this one

Originally posted by RejecK@Apr 21 2003, 03:17 AM

Yes intercooler.

Originally posted by RejecK@Apr 20 2003, 09:17 PM

yea, intercooler.

haha thats funny jeff. hide the 'cooler :ph34r:

ya, i've seen people paint their IC black, and you dont even notice it... i know i wont run a honda showing one :p

but painting the I/C black is like.... its like taking an NSX and making it look like a probe just so people will F with you... blah no my I/C is gonna stay the way it is nice and purdy =)

<--- I got all nice and cleaned up tonight for my date B) lets just hope..... please oh please....

s3dfd090443ce5.jpg

couldn't you put a black grill? something to hide the i/c without actually painting it? grills are kinda ghetto looking, though <_<

btw, that front end with the i/c looks pimp :worthy:

check her oil.. I wish but I can't think thoughts like that "to be fair" till I win to bad if I lose I bet Bs oil is VERY burnt/brown looking

sigh...

and once again I could cover it up with a grill but whats the point I could just paint it

I love the front mounts look so no matter what Im not doing anything to it

paint it i'll kick your ass. front mount I/C is like saying "HA, your cars a slow piece of shit that i can easily take"

i have the same problem, but just opposite of you. i cannot get anyone to race me, unless its a v8 muscle car or something that can easily take me.

raced and s2000 today, he didn;t whip my ass as bad as i thought he would. only had about 4 cars on me at 60. *no back seat, spare, jack, etc.* so either my car isn't too slow or he wasn't on it all the way. i can;t wait till i can get an h22, made approx $400 this week, so i'm hoping for a $650 check*2 weeks* after taxes. which is pretty badass for being in highschool.

Back