Whats With People Who Have Stock Engines

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

a homeless guy at a McDonalds in Tampa (near bush gardens) told me. "The Paragus knows all." Thats how i got my s/n :p

i chose mine from that movie "8MM". machine was that crazy ass sex pervertin the mask..."I do the things I do because I like them...." people in the know get it, but every one else thinks its cause this is a car site. :ph34r:

Originally posted by paragus@Mar 21 2003, 09:32 AM
a homeless guy at a McDonalds in Tampa (near bush gardens) told me. "The Paragus knows all." Thats how i got my s/n :p

That's f'in awesome. :D

how i got my name:

i drive a del sol
i have a bad temper
i once heard a guy say to an old nova or somethign with a bad ass cam go "DAYAM! that thing sounds pissed off!!!!"

and thus on the 9th day, god spawned pissedoffsol

hmmmm

my block was bored to a 2 litre
and i drive a 92-95 civic [aka EG]

B)

well lets see.... i drive a prelude. Theres more show then go on it right now BUT that will all change. Or i guess its already started to.

i chose krusha because it think its cool when you make it in caps lol KrUsHa :D

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Mar 21 2003, 09:51 PM
guess what kinda cars i drive

A Pinto? :p I just had to have something I could remember,I remember my car.

I used to have a "slammed" 89 INtegra, hence the name slammed89integra when I first got the car. I went here to find out on swapping the motor but I sold it like a week later so I am stuck with this ghetto name I guess. I say slammed as in springs cut 4 inches off so the camber was bad and it was damn low and scraped everywhere, I got it that way too!

When i was in the 4th grade i got hit with a baseball in the head really hard while i was playing baseball and haven't tried since. So, it wasn't me.
Paragus, funny story, when I was in Tampa once, i was at an Excerd or Ekerd, I dunno, the drug store, and there was this homeless guy with a beard and a skirt who was standing outside who kept say "Gonna Fuck Ya Dead, gonna fuck ya dead."
Weird

Originally posted by viciousracing@Mar 21 2003, 10:41 AM
BAKER-----> you bake donuts? bake cakes? bake engine oil to your motor? what a fag, Representin Vicious Racing High Performance Motorsports and Team Vicious, Sacramento!

my last name is baker, I have been called nothing welse since first grade. Baker is my name and has been for as long as i can remeber, I still think its gay to have a screen name of shit that doesn't apply

i am just lost and confused must of the time so i am in a daze most of my waking hours i happen to experience my driving in the sit of a 99 civic

My last name is Maas, i have a few buddies who call me Maasey (no clue why), and i am a bike racer.

Back