What's wrong? and What intake?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xkwzt21

Okay I have 2 questions.

1. I just put an ITR tranny to go with my GSR motor in my '96 civic and the shifter rattles like crazy. Its mainly in 5th gear and whenever i let off the accelerator. I looked underneath and the exhaust and shift linkage are no where close to each other. I have an ITR cat, in case that will be of any assistance.

2. I just put an ITR throttle body on and I cant find a short ram intake made for the ITR, besides the J's Racing one which is around $250. Any help/suggestions?

Originally posted by xkwzt21+Aug 20 2004, 05:54 PM-->
Okay I have 2 questions.

1. I just put an ITR tranny to go with my GSR motor in my '96 civic and the shifter rattles like crazy. Its mainly in 5th gear and whenever i let off the accelerator. I looked underneath and the exhaust and shift linkage are no where close to each other. I have an ITR cat, in case that will be of any assistance.

sounds like bad bushings and/or tranny mount

xkwzt21
@Aug 20 2004, 05:54 PM
2. I just put an ITR throttle body on and I cant find a short ram intake made for the ITR, besides the J's Racing one which is around $250. Any help/suggestions?

I know AEM makes short ram's for ITR's(seen in person), not sure about other company's. I'm sure if you look hard enough you'll be able to find one.

Back