Whats wrong with my data logging?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

poops87

I keep getting non sense reading like 153 miles and hour and 50 lbs of boost?

Im using Turboedit with ECU control Whats wrong

Dude. You need to list what you have. What ecu are you running, and what are you using to datalog? Like, for instance. I am running a pm6 with a serial datlogging port, from xenocron. I don't use ecucontrol anymore, because a datalogger that works well is now built into TurboEdit. Turboedit version 2603 can be downloaded from the opensource Turboedit forum on PGMFI.org... just look for the thread with about 16 pages. The link to the download is on page one. The VSS is not completely accurate on some cars, i.e. my DA, but it works for some others, probably because the sensors are different.

sounds like you have it hooked up wrong. i got the same kind of readings when i had mine hooked up wrong.

i have a pg7 (i know mike get a pm6) with TE and ECU CONTROL and the xenocron usb cable the cable only came with three wires i don't know why it said it needed 4 one ground, one tx, one rx, and one 5+ volt but it only was wired with three?

The limit of my knowledge is for the pm6 ecu, so your best bet is to hit up the pgmfi forums, and post your problem up there. They probably ask you to post pics of how everything is wired, so just be ready for that.

Back