Whats your car WORTH to you?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigBlockEK4

to stop or catch the thieves in the act of stealing your ride?

I know alot of you guys are like 'I never let the car leave my site' or 'I always park my car in my garage' or 'I got full coverage insurance' well what I'm asking is this.. MOST of us dont have full coverage.. its our ONLY form or transportation and unfortunately a very popular car to be stolen these days.. and pretty easy to do too (thanks honda!!)

so what if you had a chance to be notified right when your car door was opened, or when it was towed away from your house, or the mall parking lot?

what would you do (legally) to the kids that are caught with their hands full of your cars wiring?

DISCUSS

Originally posted by BigBlockEK4@Jun 25 2004, 11:46 PM
what would you do (legally) to the kids that are caught with their hands full of your cars wiring?

Nothing.

Absolutely nothing I would do to them would even begin to be described as legal. In any country.

Originally posted by BigBlockEK4@Jun 25 2004, 11:46 PM
to stop or catch the thieves in the act of stealing your ride?

I know alot of you guys are like 'I never let the car leave my site' or 'I always park my car in my garage' or 'I got full coverage insurance' well what I'm asking is this.. MOST of us dont have full coverage.. its our ONLY form or transportation and unfortunately a very popular car to be stolen these days.. and pretty easy to do too (thanks honda!!)

so what if you had a chance to be notified right when your car door was opened, or when it was towed away from your house, or the mall parking lot?

DISCUSS

dude just add comp coverage to your insurance police if it's that big of a deal
most cars like civics and such are pretty cheap to add comprehensive

If anything is stolen from my car they will give me the at the time price on the parts
my head unit is 799 from crutch field if anyone wants to break into my car and take it be my guest =) wink

=)

If i had anything around that I could use as a weapon, I would him out, and call the cops. grand theft auto is a bitch!

yell at em, but if they were driving away what the fuck can i do? if its kids stealing..uh duhhhh call the cops. what kinda quesiton is this?!!?

See if they would rather have be shot by a 12 gage shotgun or my .22 pistol.

If it was some kids i would snatch their ass up and just hold them till the cops came...if its someone over 18 then i would play some game with them for awhile and teach them a lesson about other people things. And if your wondering what I mean about games, I spent 4 months in Iraq and we played games with the iraqis. You can figure the rest out.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Jun 26 2004, 01:26 AM
yell at em, but if they were driving away what the fuck can i do? if its kids stealing..uh duhhhh call the cops. what kinda quesiton is this?!!?

well, you can trck the whereabouts of your car and tell the police where to go to go pick it up , and hopefully BEFORE it gets stripped, catching them in the act.

I wouldn't go for death, but pain in abundance. Bean bag shotgun would be the first step. After that, I would use whatever I had handy to cuff the perpetrator, maybe vinyl straps or a belt. That person would recieve the worst torture of their life. I've always wanted to practice acupuncture, too bad I don't have any formal training....:shrug2:

Originally posted by Blanco+Jun 26 2004, 05:25 PM-->
Seany-izzle
@Jun 26 2004, 01:29 PM
you guys re too funny...shooting people over a car...

:werd:

Ridiculous, isn't it?

Well, now I know who'se cars to steal--the people that don't care, lol.

It dosen't matter if it's my car, my tv, my alcohol, my condoms, whatever. The shit is mine, if someone else takes it, they will be up shit creek one way or the other.

But if they are willing to steal a 1984 Ford Taurus, they obviuosly don't value their life too much, if they are risking jail time or being shot to steal a car that's blue book value fluctuates on how much gas is in the vehicle.

Originally posted by Havok@Jun 26 2004, 06:56 PM
But if they are willing to steal a 1984 Ford Taurus, they obviuosly don't value their life too much, if they are risking jail time or being shot to steal a car that's blue book value fluctuates on how much gas is in the vehicle.

:lmao:

I once heard an interesting story. A woman was walking to church thru the parking lot and she saw that someone was in the middle of breaking into a car that was owned by a friend of hers. So she stopped, and played dumb. She said to the thief "hey what happened to your car? did it get broken into? that sucks, should i call the police for you?"

Apparently that was enough for the thief to take off.

I don't think it is worth killing someone over but a beat down would deffinately ensue.

For monetary value see the link in my sig :).

Back