What's your favorite Avatar?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Oct 5 2003, 02:09 AM
WHat?! No love for the suicidal cat anymore?!!?! ;)

No love becuase I found it, and you stole it from me, lol.

I have seen the cat many times before I saw your avatar, every now and then it still gets a chuckle out of me. You should get the suicidal sheep, three sheep go running by, the fourth jumps head first into the wall. I don't like the penguin one too much.

Originally posted by Blanco@Oct 5 2003, 01:28 AM
The one I'm not allowed to have. :p
Even though it's not work safe, you know it rocked. :lol:

Yeah apparently you can't have a pic of two girls kissing or anime boobs but you can display badger nuts, hense the ban of my avatar. I guess they don't mind looking at nuts but the tits are too much for em (preference maybe).

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Oct 4 2003, 11:30 PM
Mine is the best, feel free to argue with me, but you're wrong.

i do laugh out loud everytime i see that.

page 2: :cockblocked: :owned:

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97+Oct 5 2003, 10:50 AM-->
@Oct 5 2003, 01:28 AM
The one I'm not allowed to have. :p

Yeah apparently you can't have a pic of two girls kissing or anime boobs but you can display badger nuts, hense the ban of my avatar. I guess they don't mind looking at nuts but the tits are too much for em (preference maybe).

You didn't hear any complaints out of me!

You guys know mine is the coolest! Incase you don't know, that's my face chopped onto the superman guy's body.

And yeah, the penguin one is pretty funny. I laugh every time I see it.

Originally posted by khrisb+Oct 5 2003, 12:29 PM-->
Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Oct 5 2003, 10:50 AM
Blanco
@Oct 5 2003, 01:28 AM
The one I'm not allowed to have.  :p

You didn't hear any complaints out of me!

You guys know mine is the coolest! Incase you don't know, that's my face chopped onto the superman guy's body.

And yeah, the penguin one is pretty funny. I laugh every time I see it.

Yeah I know your cool. You seem to be a pretty laid back guy even though sometimes you bullshit (but hey who doesn't). ;)

I like the cat ones on here the best, but the stick man that runs into the box cracks me up. The photochop ones are good to though, so I guess I don't really have a fave.

what do you think about using this cat picture for a Avatar

s3dfcbbaa3a0a5.jpg

Originally posted by jeffie7@Oct 5 2003, 01:50 PM
what do you think about using this cat picture for a Avatar

s3dfcbbaa3a0a5.jpg

It's funny, not to mention fake as hell. If that doesn't look like a stuffed cat I don't know what does.

Back