Wheel & Tire Combos

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sounds kinda stupid, but all kinds of driving, i know that this is literally impossible to do with one type of tire and one type of wheel. I'd like to Drag Race and AutoX, as well as having daily driven tires. If you can list them in different categories, that would be great. A Drag Race set up/AutoX set up/daily driven tires. My idea is to just get daily driven tires for now w/ Volk TE37s, or CE28s or even Spoon SW388s would be great. They are lightweight and i can move up to Drag Racing with ease. Having sets of any of these wheels (once i figure out how to procure them) would be nice. So a daily driven set up with low profile tires would look cool B) . I would then like to move up to Drag Racing, then on my spare time AutoX. I know i will have to change out or adjust my suspension for Drag/AutoX. So if anyone has combos for any of these three, it would be very helpful. And any suggestions to what size wheels?

Back