Wheels

Wheels do you think would perform better and look cooler :D

• Gram Lights 15 x

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Call me a `ricer boy` but i actually like clean decals on wheels, I think it makes volk TE37's look A LOT nicer than the rota grinds, just simply because if the nice decal job.

go to my post of all the lightweight wheels ever made, theres alot nicer rims on that list that are alot cheaper. gram lites and work rims are to damn expensive.

I don't know why but i fell in love with those work wheels <3

:D

yeh i think i will go with the works, pretty light, dope looking and a nice jdm wheel that you don't see on every clean import Cough*Rota*Cough

it would be pimp to say i have volks but Those work's are rare :D

I say get the emotion wheels. My girl has the rays gram lites and the power coating has chipped off twice. Too much money for the rims to have those f*ckers chipping.

cheaper = lower quality almost always. Check out what the rims are made of, and how they are made. It will reveal alot about their strength and overall quality.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 12 2003, 09:28 AM
15x7 > 15x6.5

no matter the brand almost....

:werd: i like the Work Emotion CR over the other ones because they are 15x7. you will be much happier with 15x7, a 205/50/15 tire fits on a 15x7 wheel better than a 15x6.5 wheel.

I like the Grams style, I'm more of a 5 spoke kinda person, whether it be a true 5 spoke design, or a (closer than the works is) Split 5 design.

but cheaper isn't always better.

works are nice ass wheels. i was never a fan of volks much. both of those are expensive as fuck... have you thought about some cp-035s?

EDIT: out of the two... def. the works.

Back