1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. tylonalsnifnfool

tylonalsnifnfool Senior Member

So where does everyone buy there rim/tire packages on the internet? i've seen a thousand site but what are the god ones for a nice lite set of weels?

2. NotUrAverage_Si

NotUrAverage_Si Senior Member

A lite set of wheels depends on the brand you get, not what site you buy them from.

try www.jhpusa.com

3. mugen

mugen Junior Member

get your REAL wheels at www.wheelsnext.com that is where i got my enkei ORs 17s with hangook ventus hr2 tire package for only a little over 700$ FAST SHIPPING! made me a happy asian.

4. Prowler

Prowler Super Moderator

bought mine the same place. watch out for hidden fees, tho. they'll add $100 to any special for handling, mounting, balancing, lugs, and boxes.

still, for $680 I got my 16lb 17x7 Speedy Lite 6 wheels and Hankook tires. i'm happy with them. the tires dont' grip that well, but the wear is holding up quite nice, even with nearly 3 degrees of camber in the rear and 1 in the front. got ~4k miles on em now and no signs of camber wear.

if you want some cheap heavy wheels, you can always check wheelmax.com and wheelguyz.com

5. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted