When it pours part III

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

Well my took a shit today, fucking great. It was partly my fault but I honestly don't give a shit.

I was driving to work and when I got there early as usual no one was there. So I took a drive to the port of west palm beach to find some decent wide turns for the 240 in the future, on the way back I noticed that my temp guage was pegged on H. So I pulled over and figured it was an air pocket in the coolant system, filled her up and went away.

Five minutes later, I noticed her pegged again. So now I am worried and temperature isn't your friend. So I pulled off of the highway into a fucking ghetto and couldn't find a fucking gas station to fill her up with some agua.

So I said fuck it and I am going home, drove 30 miles with the temp gauge pegged to "H"/HOT and as soon as I got off the highway I noticed her smoking like a crop duster.

Dropped the car off at the shop, laughed about it (way too much shit has happened to me in the past week to actually get pissed off) and let her DIE!!!

FUCK MY EF
FUCK THE MEXICAN WHO STOLE MY RADIO A WEEK AGO
FUCK MY FRONT LEFT TIRE FOR LEAVING ME IN DELRAY BEACH
FUCK MY FRONT LEFT TIRE FOR GETTING A SCREW STUCK IN IT LAST NIGHT
FUCK THE ASSHOLE WHO CAUSED ME TO GET INTO AN ACCIDENT LAST WEEK
and...

FUCK THE D15B FOR TAKING A SHIT.

I have had it, can't take it anymore. Just purely stressed the fuck out!!!!!!!

All I can say is that I am selling her for 300 rolling chassis partially gutted. Fuck I should dump her and get some insurance for it...fuckin POS coolant system.

Either way the car was going bye bye anyways.

Now just waiting for 240...on a good note..

So just wanted to say welcome to the club tony........ :D

dude, maybe its a sign! that ur car was sux0rz! and ur 240 is the way to go. on the local buy/sell websight for vancouver, theres a guy selling 9 redtop srd20's and 3 blacktop's. he said 2800 canadian for full swap, and 950 bucks for the JDM front end coversion, i almost spunged in my pants man, good luck and hope the 240 r0x0rz!

thanks,,yeah I know it's a sign. I have never had some much shit happen in less than 2 weeks to me that have been directly related to my car.

2800 canadian is good, actually really good. Ask him for a phone number so that I may call, would appreciate it.

well how about this for luck.

may 24th hit a deer a few days later won 5grand got dent fixed. had 15 hundred left over put in savings. got car back then a week later after springs were put on the tranny got fucked some how. drove it or a few weeks with a fucked tranny. parked it at my moms house till i had enough to fix bought a spear d15 with tranny and other parts. car was at the shop for 6 weeks. i got it back a month ago. two weeks later i rear ended a fuckstick that slammed on his breaks for no real reason. pot a small crack in bumper thats not to noticable. and last week i got the door ding from hell when my car was parked so far away from everyone else. shit like this pisses mr off.

I hope you have better luck

Originally posted by JDMilan@Oct 16 2003, 07:40 PM
thanks,,yeah I know it's a sign. I have never had some much shit happen in less than 2 weeks to me that have been directly related to my car.

2800 canadian is good, actually really good. Ask him for a phone number so that I may call, would appreciate it.

Ricky's Auto in Florida (its advertised on hondaswap too I think) has/had S13 SR20det blacktop front clips for $3000 and thats shipped (at least to GA). Thats where my girl got her swap from. The owner (?) deals mostly with Honda swaps though but the only problem she had was that he couldn't figure out which ECU went with her car. He ended up reimbersing her for buying her own ($300). Check them out.

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Oct 16 2003, 07:35 PM
dude, maybe its a sign! that ur car was sux0rz! and ur 240 is the way to go. on the local buy/sell websight for vancouver, theres a guy selling 9 redtop srd20's and 3 blacktop's. he said 2800 canadian for full swap, and 950 bucks for the JDM front end coversion, i almost spunged in my pants man, good luck and hope the 240 r0x0rz!

how do we get ahold of this guy. i'm in. :lol:

hey, are you hot?

(thats directed to civicgirlracer)

Originally posted by civicious@Oct 16 2003, 10:04 PM
hey, are you hot?

(thats directed to civicgirlracer)

So I've been told. ;)

I don't consider myself a model but I turn a few heads.

ok, i'm sorry. i just thought he was trying to make a few moves. but i would like to see pics also.

Originally posted by Jeef@Oct 16 2003, 10:07 PM
Insert this thread is worthless without pics. Sorry for the leg humping.

:lol: I knew someone was gonna say that...lol.
As for the pics, I've tried the whole album thing a million and one times and could never get it to work. A couple people have asked to see my girls car and mine so I'm working on it.

Originally posted by get_nick@Oct 16 2003, 10:05 PM
she's lesbian dude. and she's taken

dude, i never said i was gonna hit it up...

i only asked if she was hot.

douche.

oh yeah, this is worthless without pics.

pics with work warnings.

or mpeg's.

mpeg's>>>>>>>>>pics

Originally posted by civicious+Oct 16 2003, 10:11 PM-->
@Oct 16 2003, 10:05 PM
she's lesbian dude. and she's taken

dude, i never said i was gonna hit it up...

i only asked if she was hot.

douche.

oh yeah, this is worthless without pics.

pics with work warnings.

or mpeg's.

mpeg's>>>>>>>>>pics

hey shithead, i already apologized for saying you were trying to hit it up so lay off.

mah bad...you prolly posted that like as i was typing.

hate it when that happens.

mah bad.

Back